2014 BMA scientific publication Awards hugely recommended in Cardiology class!
Cardiac Electrophysiology: From mobile to Bedside places the most recent wisdom during this subspecialty at your fingertips, supplying you with a well-rounded, specialist seize of each cardiac electrophysiology issue that has effects on your sufferer administration. Drs. Zipes, Jalife, and a number of different global leaders in cardiac electrophysiology use a entire, multidisciplinary approach to advisor you thru all of the newest cardiac medications, innovations, and applied sciences.
- Get well-rounded, specialist perspectives of each cardiac electrophysiology factor that has effects on your sufferer management from preeminent professionals in cardiology, body structure, pharmacology, pediatrics, biophysics, pathology, cardiothoracic surgical procedure, and biomedical engineering from round the world.
- Visually take hold of and simply take in complicated concepts via an enticing full-color layout that includes colour pictures, tables, stream charts, ECGs, and more!
- Integrate the newest clinical realizing of arrhythmias with the newest scientific applications, to pick the fitting therapy and administration innovations for every patient.
- Stay present at the most up-to-date developments and developments with sweeping updates and fifty two NEW chapters - written via many new authors - on a few of the preferred cardiology themes, comparable to new applied sciences for the learn of the molecular constitution of ion channels, molecular genetics, and the improvement of recent imaging, mapping and ablation techniques.
- Get specialist recommendation from Dr. Douglas P. Zipes - a number one authority in electrophysiology and editor of Braunwald’s center Disease and the Heart Rhythm Journal - and Dr. Jose Jalife - a world-renowned chief and researcher in simple and translational cardiac electrophysiology.
- Access the whole textual content on-line at specialist Consult, together with supplemental textual content, figures, tables, and video clips.
Your buy entitles you to entry the website till the following version is released, or until eventually the present variation is not any longer provided on the market through Elsevier, whichever happens first. If the subsequent version is released below twelve months after your buy, you may be entitled to on-line entry for 12 months out of your date of buy. Elsevier reserves the correct to provide an appropriate alternative product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based digital model) may still on-line entry to the website be discontinued.
Read or Download Cardiac Electrophysiology: From Cell to Bedside, 6e (Expert Consult Title: Online + Print) PDF
Similar Cardiovascular books
A 2015 Doody's middle name! A cardiac point-of-care consultant in keeping with the field's prime textHurst's the guts handbook of Cardiology, 13e offers a concise precis of the medical content material of Hurst's the center, 13e. up-to-date all through, the booklet incorporates a streamlined, quick-access presentation designed to be used in pressing medical events.
Medical Cardiology: present perform guidance up-to-date variation is a necessary software for the busy clinician, supplying succinct but special entry to the newest trial and guide information aiding perform and sufferer administration in cardiology. ESC and ACC/AHA directions are always up to date and infrequently overlap of their recommendation, making it tough for the heart specialist to acquire a transparent photo of tips to diagnose and deal with illness in keeping with the most recent facts base.
Cardiac Mechano-Electric suggestions and Arrhythmias bargains a completely reviewed compendium written through top specialists within the box at the mechanism and outcomes of cardiac mechano-electrical coupling. Its assurance levels from stretch-activated ion channels to automatically prompted arrhythmias and mechanical interventions for middle rhythm correction.
This publication bargains either skilled cardiologists and trainees alike the chance to spot and deal with the most typical pitfalls encountered with echocardiology in regimen medical perform. The publication covers a sequence of demanding situations starting from technical problems to issues of echocardiographic interpretation with every one part proposing a chain of simulations to check the reader's realizing of the matter.
Extra resources for Cardiac Electrophysiology: From Cell to Bedside, 6e (Expert Consult Title: Online + Print)